Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sorry I havn't posted in a while. Well this is gonna be tough- what I'm about to do. I have to do it, nobody else can. I have to go to Whosboro. And I know what It'll look like in the morning- I rann off again. And I'll look like the worst son in the whole world. But when I get back, maybe... just maybe, everything will be good again. I sure hope so... after all this, it's tking so long... I might be in VERY big trouble after this, with my parents, with Whoville... with the gang... I don't know what they'll do to me if this works... hopefully nothing, they'll be in jail or something, but there's always just... oh well, it's too late. So I'm going tonight, I really really really hope to be back by tomorrow night. Maybe nobody'll notice my abscence... yeah right. I've never been gone a whole night before... well besides... you know, but I mean, I was always there in hte morning. And from after this It'll STAY that way. And maybe... maybe Dad'll... aw never mind. Just, I'm not doing this... for nothing. I mean, I just... just want... I want Dad to accept me for what I am. And I want him ot be proud of who I am. That's all I want.

1 comment: