Thursday, March 25, 2010

okay

Today wasn't that great, I think I said maybe three words. All day. I'm afraid I might say something wrong... and its easier this way. But I worked some on that rakey thingy- I still need a name for it. It had some technical things at first- one thing the only metal that was shaped right that I could find was all rusty. I am not sure if it'll have the same quality sound as the unrusty smaller version. And now, dad wants me to pay for it. So now I am doing all the raking with one of our GOOD rakes. Blah. But I still say its worth it. I inspected kinda in the observatory for someplace to PUT it when its done. There's not really that much stuff in there, I can remember making everything up there. I'm really glad to be over that block. Like a two month stall and I got lonely. But its back, and boy am I glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment