Saturday, March 20, 2010

i didnt die!

Sorry for not posting. Well I think this is going well. I have a good idea about who might be behind all this. But its kinda crazy so I don't want to say it right now. I am gonna go reasearch it now, at the library.
Maxted is a cool little guy. He said Jojo the other day, just out of nowhere while I was watching him, he just looked at me and pointed and said "JoJo!" I was surprised and said something like "what was that?" And he didn't answer. It's hard to get used to him though. He's nice and stuff, but he's another boy. I don't know, I just feel... jealous or something.
Oh, and I'm working on a new instrument. It's kind of like a really big metal rake, and the prongish teethy thingys get snapped back and forth. I know it will work cause I took a normal sized rake and cut the teeth on it until each one played a different note. Well Dad wasn't too happy when he found out I ruined one of our rakes today. It's not RUINED exactly, it just... doesn't rake anymore. Oh well. Poor rake. It's for a good cause though.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to that rake!!

    ReplyDelete