Monday, March 15, 2010

Sp lemme catch up- my parents went away for the weekend, and I had to always be watching my siblings... well Dr LaRue came over and distracted them for a little while so I got a break. And then on Saturday night I snuck out to meet Ket at the gang's HQ and I gave it to him and he just said "Good work kid" and I didn't ask what it was for. And then by the time mom and dad got home Sunday night I was so sick of "I'm hungry!" "JoJo, she broke my doll" "JoJo, fix my hair" "JoJo, when is Mom getting home? Cause you stink at this business." And I KNEW that, but she didn't have to rub it in so I made her do whatever it was she needed me for by herself... anyway I was so tired of it I was just about ready to give up and die or something before they got home. But I survived. But just BARELY... surrounded by girls and I couldn't even escape to my room... (shudder).

So I am gonna actually come out and ask Jane O'Google about Ket. Awkward, I know. And I have to do it where nobody else is too... alone. And I don't think the dean would trust me with his daughter any farther then he could throw me but I have to do it or I won't find anything else out anytime soon. And I really really hope that she's not incredibly loyal or something like that... or she might rat on me and I'd get myself kicked out or beat up or killed or something bad like that.
And I can't ask Dr Wocket cause he's away in Whosboro. I really think he should know this but I don't know how to contact him. Maybe I'll ask Dr LaRue for his number tomorrow or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment