Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So this is the story.
Got home two nights ago and stayed in the O all night. I didn't wanna go right home, I mean, even though I didn't do anything wrong still... you know what I mean... anyway, yesterday morning I waited until I was sure the kids would all be in school then I went over to town Hall. Dr Wocket was waiting for me there, I was a little... hesitant at first. I mean, Dad might think I had done something wrong or something, he might not want to see me until the story was all told, he might... but it ended up that by the time I got to the outer office, he was already in Dad's office and the dorr was shut. Miss Yelp probably didn't worry too much about me so I went over to the dorr, started turning the handle and remembered last time this had happened... I mean, last coming home. This wasn't nearly as bad... what I had done wasn't so bad, I only tried to help this time, I was just scared Dad wouldn't see it like that right away. But when I eventually did open the dorr, he just looked up and blinked a few times like he didn't know exactly what to say.
"Hi Dad."
"JoJo. Come on in."
WHAT??? HE wasn't supposed to SAY that, he was supposed to... I dunno, something else. So I went over to the couch and sulked for some reason. Until Dad called me to tell him the whole story, I did, he looked at me and hugged me like he wasn NEVER letting go.
And then today... it wasjust... he came up to meand told me what's going on then looked me right in the eyes and said
"JoJo, I'm so proud of you."
It was all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment