Thursday, March 11, 2010

What stereotype do you belong to?
Your Result: Emo

writes poetry, cries a lot, single, wears a lot of black, dyed hair black, wears hair in front of their face, would rather be alone than with people, has a myspace to meet other emo people

Punk
Loner
No stereotype
geek/nerd
Gamer
Jock
Preppy
What stereotype do you belong to?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
I don't know why I did this quiz, but it got a lot of things messed up. For one, I don't cry A LOT, just a little, two I HATE poetry... well unless it's in songs, three I don't DYE my hair it's just black by itself, four I don't WEAR black, I just AM black (And grey), five... well never mind I would rather be alone, six I don't have a "MySpace" or even a WhoSpace because it seems like girls are always talking about them and how they met this guy and blah blah blah and I don't in particular want to be the guy they met...

No comments:

Post a Comment