Friday, March 5, 2010

Well... I did it again, flipped out. And this time it wasn't to impress anyone, I don't know exactly why I did it but I did.
Wait, I'll go to this morning first. when I woke up, my left eye was half opened but everything was blurry. Adn I can barely see out of it. Mom said she could take me to the eye doctor if it's not better when it's opened all the way. But school was bad.
We start our day at school with the Whoville pledge. And... well, when I said it it came out like "We have all that we need, we need all that we've *squeak*" and I was mortified. Because that's not normal for me. And everybody else knows that too... I'm afraid there might even be jealousy over it. It's weird, actually... but then afterwards somebody was being louder then they meant to be (I hope... for their sake) and said "What do you know, he even squeaks like a mouse!" I turned on them but it was a crowd. And I ignored it as much as I could but I kinda knew the kids would all be calling me mouse for a while. I didn't think that the teachers would do it too. So when my math teacher called me that I just flipped.
"Stop calling me that EVERYBODY! Just QUIT IT I am NOT a mouse!"
And that just made a few of the students say it again, I almost jumped out of my desk and jumped on them, but the teacher said "JoJo, don't do it."
And that was maddening, I was gonna get revenge for an insult but he reprimanded ME and not the offender. I have been told before not to shout in class, and I didn't, but it was pretty loud.
"As if I was the one at fault but I'm not! It's everbody ELSE who's wrong! Don't you DARE call me that again!"
I dared the teacher? What was wrong with me?
It wasn't enough to go to the principal, but it was bad.
They said Kat wants me tonight. I don't know what he's got in store. I don't care. Dad's not home yet. I don't know what HE'S got in store for me. Probably nothing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment