Monday, February 8, 2010

Hallie's stranded in the Observatory. She posted with the last power on her Who-phone. And made me who-mail dad. I didn't want him to have my address. Now he does. Thanks a lot, Hallie. He emailed back. But I erased it as soon as it came to the inbox. I don't want to talk, doesn't anyone understand? No... I don't even understand myself. I'm so... I don't understand anything anymore. All I know is I'm not going back. And that's it.
I miss my music. Like I said, I can't even sing. I don't know why. Something inside me just holds me back. I don't know why. I miss school. I'm so confused I just... but one of the librarians is nice. He's a lot bigger than me. I mean, I 'know most Whos are, but he's really tall. He's taller than dad, maybe even taller than the chairman. But he doesn't ask questions, and he doesn't demand that I talk to him. He's perfectly fine with an almost one-sided conversation. Which is good. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I'm afraid they'll... I don't know... I just really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment