Monday, January 25, 2010

Yuck!

Dad left this morning. I finally calmed down enough to come out of my room this morning. Actually I had to, it's a school day. I didn't come out yesterday at all. But anyway, I had to go to breakfast once I came out. Mom wanted me to sit in Dad's chair but I didn't want to. And she said she wasn't thinking that morning and she made two cups of coffee for her and dad but dad had to go and would I want his? And I tried it and spit it out. She made it just like he wanted it. Bitter. Yuck. And school didn't go too well either. I couldn't focus, and everyone was asking if I felt alright for some reason. I guess I look sick. I feel sick too. And mad. Sick-mad. I don't know what to do. I feel helpless. And like they don't need my help. Like they don't need me. And like I can't even write correctly.
And that thing about my life confusing me isn't funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment