Friday, January 15, 2010

Some more...

Lets see... Oh, sophowhos and freshwhos had a half day at school today (hooray) and so I was home early (not-so-hooray) but anyway, one of my sisters came home from school with a stomach bug... and now about forty of them have it. Anyway, my mom was really busy taking care of them all, so the rest of us had to kinda fend for ourselves. Which is a good thing, for me. I can stay in my room all day if I want. But then Dad assigned us into crews of about ten apiece to do normal stuff Mom usually does. so we have groups of us doing different household chores. One team does cooking lunch, one dinner, one cleans the girls room and so on. And they all have leaders. Haley leads the girls room team, Hanna leads the kitchen-cleanup and guess who leads the dinner making? *sigh* I guess we'll all be having cold potatoes for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment