Friday, February 26, 2010

NO COMPUTER????

I read Riverdance's entire "The Wizard of Who!" and it was kinda funny... I'd be hearing a lot more than "Shut up JoJo" if I really did make those remarks.
Anyway, everything's... good. I heard in school that there was gonna be a "postponement of the opening of the new branch of Who-Foods" because "The mayor seems to have misplaced the only copy of the budget he had" he spilled coffee on the others accidentally and they were unintelligible. I feel really bad about it, but he just took and and said "Good work, Pup. Now we need something more... important? Like what the counsel is planning to do for the gymnasium. I know they didn't fix it yet. Foolishly enough, they think they're gonna get evidence- Stem is usually too careful for that." And he shook his head as if thinking. There were now about 10 guys there, it was still too dark for anybody to see who each other were. I said "Why is it so dark in here?" there were a few laughs. "You don't know anything, do you?" I was offended. "Neither do you." I said. "Turn it off, kid." He snapped. "You don't really want trouble with these guys, do you?" No, I didn't, but I didn't want him to think he was scaring me... even if he was. "Think I'm scared?" "You should be." He waved it off. You get those plans, hear? I'll give you... five days. You got it by then and..." He trailed off. "Go on now. I'm gonna try to... never mind get home and... just scram. Tomorrow, Pup." I went back and I WAS mad. He just brushed me off like he'd use me and drop me. Oh, no, I'm not gonna let them do that.
And I'm infamous, especially since Mrs. Whoovier is going around with a bandaged arm and is busy telling everyone about how I viciously attacked and bit her. In fact I heard somebody saying "Did you hear? JoJo McDodd got bit by a rabid dog and he wanted the whole school to get it too so when he dies all the teachers will too." That was at school in the hall. I think they knew I was listening. It was a couple of girls... I couldn't help myself, really I couldn't. "Grrrrr." I growled at them and bared my teeth and they screamed. I rolled my eyes. Girls. I brushed it off just like that, but on the way home from school, Hester passed me. I was surprized, she's usually staying with her friends. "JoJo I'm telling Dad!" She ran off "Telling him what?" I called. She didn't answer. But when I got home Mom was standing at the door and looking stern. "Your dad is home. He wants to see you in his office. NOW." I dropped my backpack and went over there. "JoJo, son, what has gotten into you?" "What do you mean?" I really had no idea. "I have told you and told you to be a gentleman to ladies. Haven't I?" "Ummm... yeah..." "And you... growled at somebody? That's very immature." And I knew what he was talking about. "Awww, Dad, they were making fun of me." "JoJo, you can't keep doing this stuff and expect not to be punished." I was feeling bad about stealing his paper, so I decided to accept whatever punishment he doles out. Except the one he did... "No computer for the weekend." "DAD!" "No arguing, young man. I'm sorry, you need to learn to behave yourself." "But... but..." I was not prepared for this. "No butting me this time, JoJo. I'm sorry, this kind of behavior has no excuse." I sighed. "Can I have five minutes?" "You got until tomorrow."
I went out and after jumping on Hester I came in here to write this, so I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment