Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So, yesterday the meeting between my dad and the chairman wasn't so good- The chairman did most of the talking. And it wasn't very nice. Miss Yelp went with my dad and she told me what happened- first they discussed the original problem which I have no idea what it was, then they moved on- the Chairman says "And furthermore, CHILDREN should not be allowed to meetings of the counsel!" And my dad said "He's going to be the mayor after me, so he's got to know the works" and the chairman said some nasty stuff about my dad and THEN some nasty stuff about ME (which Miss Yelp wouldn't tell me) and booted him out of his office.
Another thing- this morning before school my mom asked me to help with the dishes because the dishwasher is broken and in a family our size we have a super who-matic dishwasher and they don't sell those everywhere so she appointed me and Harriet dishwashers! And so, we were about 30 minutes late for school. Teachers were NOT happy. So my dad's in trouble with the board of Who-middle, Who-high AND the city. I hope he gets out of trouble soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment