Friday, January 22, 2010

Another thing...

Today I felt well enough to go to school. So I did. Mayzie wasn’t there. And something bad happened. The teacher decided someone needed to take her her homework. Funny, nobody needed to do that for me. But anyway, it had to be someone who lived pretty close to her. She lives on First Street. Guess who else lives on First Street. So I had to take her homework over to her. When I knocked on the door, there was a little girl at the door. She gasped. And ran away from the door. “Mayzie! Guess who’s here!” Oh drat. I thought. I dropped the package and called “Give that to Mayzie!” and I started to get out of there as fast as I could without being rude. But… “Hey, JoJo!” Mayzie called. I sighed and slowly turned, trying to smile, but it wasn’t working. “You want to come in?” she asked. “Uhhh… no… I gotta go home right away…” And I left fast.
The reason I didn’t post yesterday was because I went to the observatory. I shouldn’t have been out of bed, okay I admit it. Nobody missed me though. Which made me upset. But with a strange morbid feeling of satisfaction. I don’t know why though. I’m feeling the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach again though. I don’t know why. It can’t be about the baby. It’s got to be a girl. It’s like my parents can’t have boys. I just think I’m some sort of freak. So it’s okay. I know that’s weird, calling myself a freak makes me feel better, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment