Saturday, March 5, 2011

So I keep lying and saying that I'm gonna be more faithful and update this more often. Yes, it's a lie. I honestly don't usually have time to do anything with this, and sometimes I can't even get internet. I've probably said it before, but I'm not going to say that I am going to be faithful with updating this blog or my LiveJournal. That's my disclaimer.

Anyway. Updates.
Whoville: Is doing just fine, last I knew. Which was a few days ago 'cause I've been sick the last couple days and I haven't been to school. School's harder this year but I don't know why. I keep getting bad grades... it's not that I don't try, because I do try, I just don't really care enough to make it better. That's really lame, I know. This is turning into a school related section, so I'm gonna get back to Whoville now. We have a new member on the council: he was the grocer before. But there's a new chain of supermarkets that are supposed to be fast and fun and I don't like them very much. They're friendly, but more than most Whos and it seems kinda weird, like something's off. But that's just me.

School: I think I already said enough about school. I don't like it very much and believe me, it's mutual.

Family: Are normal as we can be. Dad seems kind of stressed about the Supermarket thing, and he says that the new councilman is a blathering boob (I don't know why he says it, so don't ask). He doesn't like the guy, never has. Mom's great. Sisters are probably good too. Max is getting older very very quickly.

The O: I have done a lot to it, like polished some of the rusty parts and now it looks clean which is really weird and different. Getting used to it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment