Friday, July 2, 2010

i know...

Yes, I realized I haven't posted in almost two months and now I'm hoping to come back. I mean, I didn't die, I've seen some blogs where people didn't post in like two months and THEY didn't die... so here I am once again. Let me start by saying this- my computer is not letting me onto certain sites that have an https at the beginning, and unfortunately, this is one of those. So I will be typing on my touchscreen who-phone, and its a nuisance. So please pardon my spelling errors...
Anyway, life is normal, you know, settled. It hadn't been quite like this since over a year ago, before Horton and such. It's nice, I guess. Schools out, obviously, and this Summer is gonna be an interesting one. I like school, though. Maxted is very well, I forget how old he is now l, five months? He should be walking soon. all my sisters are doing well too, Dads busy but in a good way, Mom is doing fine. I'm well too, everythings good. Only thing is, dad was a little disappointed not to hear from Horton. That was a little odd, but he's fine. We're all fine, just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment